Saturday, July 24, 2010

Three Bridges

I have decided to call this corner Three Bridges as there will be three bridges here when all is done.

The Bridge on the left (which will be the center bridge when all is done) is a wooden truss bridge from Campbell, I have about five hours into it so far. The one on the right is one I have built from scratch using the templet from the Campbell's kit. I need to get it painted and then glued in place. This will be a spur to a mine eventually.


Kind of a birds eye view looking down on what will be a river and the mine site. The first layer of water is in the falls area, once I get the bridges all done and installed the rest of the water can be added. I am using clear calk adhesive which will look like fast running water when I'm all done. Thats the plan at least.
All this working on the railroad couldn't be possible in the 100 deg F days we are having if it weren't for this new AC. Thanks Dad & Mom for the early Christmas gift. It's a pleasant 79 deg inside and 100 out side.



No comments:

Post a Comment